Another Life's Chapter

After having been working for Preah Sihanouk's Provincial Department of Land Management for more than two years, I finally got myself admitted into the Royal School of Administration a.k.a ERA (Ecole Royale d'Administration) as Kromkar student (Middle-rank official) through the process of exam consists of more than two thousand candidates. I will be in a one-year training program then I will graduate and work as government official in the department I will be assigned later based on my grade. Being admitted into the school, I have to completely give up my work, which also means I have to be away from my wife who is still working in Sihanoukville as well. Living separately will not be easy but it is a path we agree to take in order to pursue our dream. This is another life's chapter for both of us. C'est la vie.

Comments

Popular Posts