Me at the Campus


It's been almost a week since I have arrived in Tucson, Arizona, where I am going to settle for the next two years. After two days of living alone in the dorm, I felt so lonely because there was not anyone I knew to communicate with, and it was also not easy to call or talk with the family and friends back in my home country due to different the timezone. Although it was not the first time I lived alone, this time really got me hard to overcome the loneliness and homesickness. I am also a bit nervous about the upcoming classes since I am very new to American Education. However, I have told myself that this is just temporary, I am going to make it, I am going to learn something, I am going to graduate, and I am going to go back to my home and have my life back. Su Su

Comments

Popular Posts