One Month to the Big Thing

Never before in my life have I taken any international exam such as TOEFL or IELTS, but when I need to do so, I have only one month to prepare. To be eligible for the Australian Government Scholarship (Envadeur), I need to get at least 6.5 in IELTS, which I think is not so easy for me although I could understand English well. Things that matter me the most are vocabulary and listening since they are very tricky and use quite a lot of synonyms. So why didn't I prepare for it earlier? Well, I also have studied for IELTS before, but it was for a small period of time due to some problems between my teacher and the school, so I had to stop studying for a while. Later, I started my English degree at University of Puthisastra; therefore, the idea of continuing my IELTS faded away. Right now I am a senior at UP who is about to graduate soon. My goal is to go for a Master degree abroad, and by the word abroad I do not mind which country as long as I get a chance to. However, a few days ago I received news about Envadeur scholarship from my dad, and he told me to apply for it. The scholarship provides with many good things, but the most shocking information I found out is that its deadline is on 30th of June, which is one and half month to go. So how could I get 6.5 IELTS in just about one month? I am very nervous because I have not prepared for it yet. Nevertheless, nothing is impossible as long as I try hard. I am going to try my best during this one month period to learn as much as I can in order to achieve 6.5. Good Luck !!!

Comments

Popular Posts