Re-blogging after Years

I started my blog many years ago, but I haven't posted anything remarkable nor useful. I did not keep posting anymore, and almost forgot about this blog. Actually, I have another blog in "wordpress",  it is sopheavirak.wordpress.com , but it is written in Khmer. It is not until I have to study Cultural Communication that Mr. Sophal, my teacher, assigns each of us to create and write in their own blogs weekly or monthly as our assignment. Well, for some of us it is a surprise, but for me I found it very interesting to write blog because I have always loved to read blogs especially those about traveling and adventure, and I hope I can create my own story. What I really love about blogging is that the bloggers are really nice people, they are likely to share whatever they can to readers.From now on I will try my best to keep my blogs updated weekly or at least monthly (just in case I am busy); moreover, this blog (sopheavirak.blogspot.com) will be in English, and another blog (sopheavirak.wordpress.com) will be in Khmer.Phnom Penh, April 20th, 2016

Comments

Popular Posts