Artease, another Campus for Architecture Students after Schools


Having a hard time finding a good place to gather with friends or to do assignment for long period of time? Let me introduce you a nice coffee shop in town called Artease, which locates in the most famous area for Café, Beoung Keng Kang (BKK). There are many reasons I love this place, but the most favourable one for me is that I can spend many hours sitting here to do assignment. Well, actually no coffee shop limits the time to sit, but spending many hours there can be very stressful and boring; however, for Artease, it is another story. In Artease, the interior is painted white and is surrounded by clear glass window, allowing the customers to have a good view of the outside. The dim lights make everything here feels calm and relaxing. Also, there are many varieties of seats you can choose to lay down in ranging from soft sofa to bar-counter-like table. I once used to sit here from 9 a.m to 5 p.m, but didn't feel bored. Secondly, the cost of drink here is reasonable. There are many types of coffee and tea to choose, but I usually order Honey Tea which costs only 2USD per cup, and if you are coming here, don't forget to ask for stamp for each cup you purchase because you can get one cup for free for every 10 stamps. Last but not least, the people coming here are mostly architects or students majoring in architecture. Each of them comes and sits in front of their laptop to do their individual work, while some gather in group for group work. When I come here to do assignment for architecture class, I feel like I'm not out of place, and I feel like this place is just another campus for us, architecture students.

Comments

Popular Posts